This Texas A&M Engineering Extension Service (TEEX) accredited course is designed to train onshore fire team members with the knowledge and skills to safely and effectively respond to a fire. The classroom sessions cover basic fire theory, fire suppression equipment, personnel protective equipment (incl. SCBA), extinguishing agents, application of foam, water & twin agent and fire fighting tactics. Casualty recovery and related equipment will also be covered.
Practical exercises include fighting multiple fires (Class A, B and C) with fire teams using hose lines (water & foam) and SCBA. Fire props include pans with and without obstacles, paint lockers, LPG impinging jets & XMAS tree, leaking flanges and large diameter storage tank.
General Course Objectives:
Upon successful completion of this course, delegates should be deemed competent in advanced firefighting techniques.
- Fire science
- Tactical firefighting (team members & leader)
- Portable fire extinguishers, theory & practical
- Fire streams / hose handling, theory & practical
- Foam and foam systems, theory & practical
- Self Contained Breathing Apparatus (SCBA), theory & practical
- Rapid trauma assessment / casualty recovery
- Live fires, incl.: XMAS tree fire, leaking flange fires, hydrocarbon tank fire and more
- Live fires including use of SCBA
Prerequisites: Valid medical certificate
- Deluxe: IDR 963,000/night/person
- Emerald: IDR 638,000/night/person
- Deluxe Twin Share: IDR 1,320,000 /night/2 person
- Emerald Twin Share: IDR 825,000 /night /2 person
- Single: IDR 638,000 /night/person
- Twin Share: IDR 803,000 /night/2 person
All prices include breakfast, dinner & one (1) set of laundry (3 pieces) per registered occupant and exclude 11% vat.
All persons who successfully complete the course based on the performance standards will receive
- A PT Samson Tiara / Survival Systems Asia certificate for Advanced Fire Fighting; and
- A Texas A&M Engineering Extension Service (TEEX) certificate for Advanced Firefighting
- A laminated wallet course qualification card.
Investment Cost Includes:
Transportation to & from our pick up point in Jakarta and training center
Transportation between the training center and hotel,
Usage of all required training equipment including:
Safety shoes, glasses and helmet
Shower kit (towel, soap & shampoo)
Fire fighting gear & PPE
Please contact us
for our most competitive pricing.