Basic First Aid / CPR Course - Course Code 4000
- Aim & Objectives:
- To give information and heighten awareness of the essential first and principles
- To give students the opportunity to practice these essential skills.
- Provides the student with an understanding of the function of the respiratory system.
- Provides the student with an understanding of the function of the circulatory system.
- Enables the student to carry out a systematic assessment of the casualty and to
ensure the nothing is overlooked
- Enables the student to recognize the need for and have the ability to perform emergency
life support techniques. Recognition of obstructed airway and choking management.
- Enables the student to recognize and manage internal and external bleeding.
- Enables the student to recognize and manage the unconscious casualty.
- Enables the student to recognize and manage shock.
- Course content:
- 08:00-08:10 Introduction
- 08:10-08:20 Aims and Objective
- 08:20-08:40 Primary Survey, Emotional Support and Safety at the scene
- 08:40-09:30 Practical – Approaching to accident – Primary survey practical
- 09:30-10:00 Respiratory and Circulatory system
- 10:15-10:25 Rescue Breathing theory
- 10:25-11:00 Practical – Rescue Breathing (RB) – with students participation
- 11:00-11:10 Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) theory
- 11:10-12:00 Practical – CPR practical session
- 13:00-14:00 Review theory and practical – Primary Survey, Rescue breathing &
- 14:00-14:30 Recognition and Management of Bleeding
- 14:30-15:00 Practical – Management of Bleeding
- 15:15-15:30 Management of the Unconscious victim
- 15:30-15:45 Reporting & Recording, Personal Hygiene
- 15:45-16:00 Participants feedback (Questioner)
- 16:00-16:10 End of program
- Course Duration: One (1) day – 8 hours
- Course Fee:On request – at Samson Tiara’s training facility,
Cilegon, Banten (minimum 10 participants per batch). Course fee includes transport
to & from station pointed in Jakarta to/from the training centre, Cilegon, Banten,
student’s workbook, usage of training equipments, certificate/ID card and lunch.
The course price excludes VAT/PPN 10%.
All persons who successfully complete the course based on the performance standards
- PT Samson Tiara / Survival Systems Asia certificate for Basic First Aid / CPR Course
- Course Code 4000; and
- A laminated wallet course qualification card.